Roasted Curried Cabbage
Scan here to get
this recipe on
2 med. Heads(Approx. 2 lbs. each) Chinese Cabbage, thinly sliced
1 medium Spanish Onions, thinly sliced
4 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Curry Powder, mild or hot
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1. Preheat convection oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, onions and apples. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss gently to coat.
3. Sprinkle the curry powder over cabbage mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer cabbage mixture to sheet pans. Make sure mixture is spread out on pan.
6. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender and edges are golden.
*Note: Can be served hot or cold.
# Portions: 25
Portion Size: 1/2 cup
Vegetable Equivalent 1/2 cup = 1/2 cup "Other"